When you email us:
• we will record your email address
• we will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it
• it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
• we will not use your email address for any other purpose
• we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form will only:
• be collected by lawful and fair means
• be used for a lawful purpose and
• be collected with your consent.
Where you choose to send us a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, we do collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address and email address. The information collected by email or electronic forms will be used only for the purpose for which you provided it, and we will not disclose it without your consent, except where authorised or required by law. The purpose for collection of information will be clear and explicit. No attempt is made by ACA to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect ACA’s logs. Note: Information on the web site may also be archived through the National Library of Australia.